Leveraging the InteliGlas RipleyAI™ platform, all systems are continuously monitored and adjusted to provide the optimum indoor experience, while providing dramatic electrical cost savings. A powerful dashboard controls the entire building, while leveraging artificial intelligence to continuously adjust systems for optimum performance - like an autopilot. Avoid "Sick Building Syndrome" by being on top of your air quality. Typical building management systems (BMS) cannot provide the data to demonstrate healthy air. InteliGlas deploys powerful IoT Sensors to capture the precise information in real-time. Alarms and alerts can automaticaly trigger system changes.
For example, with California fires, a building's ventilation intake can be closed to protect from smoke getting into the building through air vents. Further, the data can advise tenants when the air is clean enough to return to a building that has been in the proximity of a fire, and where smoke has permeated the building.
- Temperature (expressed in degrees – Fahrenheit or Centigrade – represents the degree or intensity of heat present in a substance or object)
- Humidity (expressed in % of water vapor in the air)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (good range 0-300: Emitted as gases from certain solids or liquids. VOCs include a variety of chemicals, some of which may have short- and long-term adverse health effects)
- Air Quality Index (good range – 0-50: An index for reporting daily air quality. It tells you how clean or polluted the air is)
- Carbon Dioxide (good range – 0-1,300: A colorless gas with a density about 60% higher than dry air)
- Particulate Matter (good range – 0-25: atmospheric particulate matter (PM) that have a diameter of less than 2.5 micrometers, causing them to stay longer in the air than heavier particles)
CleanAir by InteliGlas™ introduces an ionization option to literally kill viruses, bacteria, reduce mold and fungus. Ionization is shown to remove 79% of unwanted air pollutants – including COVID-19. Our system further enhances basic ionization by employing it only when needed, reducing the risks associated with ozone. With ionization, expensive MERV 13 filters are not required to achieve highly sanitized air. With CleanAir by InteliGlas, you can demonstrate compliance with CDC, EPA and ASHRAE guidelines for healthy air.